Sunday, January 29, 2006

Beam Me Up Scottie.

After my last post it suddenly occurred to me that I don't have a list of previous posts in my sidebar. On further investigation I discovered that this is because that particular feature isn't included in the template I chose.

No problem I thought, if I can add links then I can add alist of previous posts. So off I go to the help page.

(Well ok I didn't just zap onto the correct page, that would have been a tad easy now wouldn't it. No I finally managed to locate the help I wanted after sifting through several lists, links and a brief trip on an interstellar highway, but then I don't have sat nav.)

Anyway, page located. Simple, all you have to do is copy the html text they very kindly give you and paste it into your sidebar where you want it to go. Right. Just in case you have to try this sometime just remember to scroll all the way to the bottom of the help page, you see the last sentence although quite short, is, it has to be said crucial.

"Note that you will need to style them, and add Main Page links and br /> 's where necessary."

WHAT!!!!


0 at confession:

 
A Tykes Progress. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino