Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Under Pressure

Unfortunately I have been feeling the effects of not taking my blood pressure medication over the last few days. Although I am back on them it takes a little while for them to work, so I've had a pounding headache for the last three days and I'm feeling a bit under the weather. Well I've nobody but myself to blame and I'm sorry if I haven't been catching up with you all, but trying to blog with my head feeling like it is going to explode is not a good mix.

Hopefully it will be ok in the next couple of days so as Arnie would say, 'I'll be back.'

18 at confession:

Pat said...

Dinna fash and give yourself time to adjust. All will be well.

Beth said...

At the risk of sounding like a nagging mother (which I am) never go without your RX again!
Take care.

white rabbit said...

Just get better soon :D

That's all that matters...

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I hope you feel better soon! Sending you big hugs!!

Wandering Coyote said...

Well, that is just not good at all. Take care of yourself first, and come back when you are ready!

Charlie said...

We can't be having a sick Saint, now can we. Please get well.

mapstew said...

So you ARE a hopeless case? :¬)

Get well soon missus!

xxx

AVY said...

Be careful.

stinkypaw said...

Take care of yourself and take your darn pills!!

Kim Ayres said...

We'll still be here when you get back

((hugs))

Kevin Musgrove said...

Bad luck there. Hope the neds kick in soon. (hug)

Madame DeFarge said...

Take care and hope to see you perky soon.

Leigh Russell said...

Hope you're feelnig better.

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Madame DeFarge said...

Been a while, so hope you're doing fine these days.

January Asia said...

Yes, it has been a while. I, too, hope you are well now.

http://caffeinatedglobe.blogspot.com/

Attila the Mom said...

Hope you're feeling better, my friend!

Kevin Musgrove said...

Just checking up on you. Hope you're better and having too much fun to have the energy for the blogosphere

 
A Tykes Progress. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino